PORTA POTTY RENTAL DENVER
Family and wheelchair accessible
- Strong, twin-sheet, non-metal door frame
- Spacious and stroller friendly
- Not ADA compliant, ADA Accessible
- Patented flat-floor system
- Height: 91" (2311mm)
- Width: 62" (1575mm)
- Depth: 62" (1575mm)
- Door opening: 80.8” x 32.7” (2054 mm x 831 mm)
- Tank volume: 35 gal. (132L)
- Seat height: 19" (483mm)
- Weight: 250 lbs (107Kg)
- Spacious and very modern
- No ledges to collect dust, debris or waste
- Maintains a clean appearance long after a service call
- Sanitize applicator, mirror, and a lockable toilet paper holder in every unit
- Urinal away from seat for cleaner environment
- Well ventilated
- Height: 90" (2286mm)
- Width: 44" (1118mm)
- Depth: 48" (1219mm)
- Door opening: 24” W (610mm) x 75.38” H (1915mm)
- Floor area: 818 in² (5277 cm²)
- Tank volume: 70 gal. (265L)
- Seat height: 18.75” (476mm)
- Weight: 189 lbs. (85.8 kg)
Self contained Hand washer
- Free Standing
- Fresh water tank
- Foot pump operation
- Heavy duty nozzles
- Handles on both sides
- Center tower holds 6,250 sheets singlefold packs or 4,200 sheet multifold packs
Wash Station Specifications
- Height: 64.5" (1638mm)
- Width: 25.94" (645mm)
- Depth: 19.1" (485mm)
- Color: Grey
- Fresh Water: 20 gal. (76L)
- Gray/Waste Water: 22 gal. (83L)
- Weight: 66 lbs. (30Kg) without soap dispenser
Holding tanks are sanitary receptacles for waste where indoor plumbing is not an option, perfect for jobsite office trailers.
- Height: 17.43” (442.72 mm)
- Width: 48” (1219 mm)
- Length: 78” (1981 mm)
- 250 gal (946.35L)
- Weight: 100 lbs. (45.3 kg)
Fresh Water Tank
Our 250 gallon system is specifically designed for use with office trailer toilets or permanently installed sink fixtures.
- On-demand, float controlled water supply
- Low power requirements and GFI protected
- Semi-transparent water storage allows you to easily see fill level
Why Do You Need To Rent A Porta Potty in Denver NC?
There are a few reasons you might need to rent a porta potty in Denver, NC. If you're hosting an event with a lot of people, you'll want to make sure there are enough bathrooms for everyone. Or, if you're doing construction work or something else that will generate a lot of waste, you'll need somewhere to put it. Whatever the reason, portable toilets can be a big help!
Our Denver NC Porta Potty Rental Family
We're a small, family-owned business based in Denver, North Carolina. We've been in the porta potty rental business for several years, and we take pride in providing our customers with clean, reliable porta potty units. We understand that renting a porta potty is not usually a pleasant experience. But we strive to make it as hassle-free as possible for our customers.
Our porta potties are clean and well-maintained, so you can rest assured that your guests will be comfortable using them. We also offer a variety of amenities to choose from, including sinks, mirrors, and paper towel dispensers. And if you need any assistance during your event, our friendly staff is always ready to help.
Porta potties were first introduced in the 1960's and have soared in popularity.
VIP events may benefit from a uniformed valet attendant assigned to each restroom trailer to clean and stock restrooms while monitoring guest flow.
Washing Station in Denver
Traditional portable toilets without sinks will need accompanying hand washing stations. Hand washing stations come with a fresh water source, paper towels, and soap dispenser. One two-sink unit can provide up to 600 washes.
Sanitizer Station Denver
A four-unit hand sanitizer station can be used in lieu of a hand washing station at large events. Recommended for concerts, festivals, fairs, and even construction sites.
Monthly & Weekend Rentals Available
Portable toilets are often required for high-volume events like concerts and festivals.